Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Saturday, 23 June 2012

I've been asked this question a few times now so I thought I'd post something just to let others know.
It is possible to buy The Sheol even if you don't own a Kindle, all you need to do is download the Kindle app from amazon to you pc, smartphone or ipod and then register it with your amazon account.

With regards to The Flawless I have just finished editing it and now all I need to do is code it and design a cover, so it should hopefully be out soon (that is if I don't get distracted with my new book like last night where I spent the whole evening writing a chapter plan instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates