Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

So I had half the day free today and I told myself I would finish editing The Flawless...
However with the unusual sunny weather it was unlikely this was going to happen and instead
I ended up planning a new romance novel with a supernatural twist, that is totally separate from The Wanderer Trilogy.
Needless to say I am now excited and eager to start this new book but have had to force myself to stop writing to finish editing The Flawless.

Hopefully The Flawless will be out soon and I can start this new series once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates