Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Sunday, 29 July 2012

So I've been a little distracted this week. The weather in the UK has been surprisingly nice and instead of writing like I wanted to, I have spent most of my time in the sun, not wanting to go near my laptop. On top of that, with the start of the Olympics I didn't really stand a chance of getting any work done. However with the predictable end to the good weather, I am now back at my laptop and continuing with the book in my new series Summer Demon!

3 comments:

  1. I found you on BookBlogs and thought you could do with another follower! I don't know whether I prefer sun or rain weather-wise... Would you mind checking out my blog Escaping Jackie, I'd appreciate it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)I always prefer sun, unless there's work I have to do... I am following your blog too, it looks great!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!

    I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. My blog is: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ I'd love a follow back!

    If you stop by make sure to register in my Giveaway of an autographed copy of Shannon McCrimmon's The Summer I Learned to Dive. You have until August 7th!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates