Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Book Trailer for The Sheol (The Wanderer Trilogy #1) Extended Version


video

Book Trailer for The Sheol (The Wanderer Trilogy #1) 
Extended Version

I told myself that it wasn't a good idea to shut myself in my room, with blacked out windows to film this video on a hot sunny day. But I'm impatient and I needed something to do as I wasn't in the mood to write, so needless to say I wasted a rare nice day locked in a dark room filming and editing clips. I was interrupted by a friend who I haven't seen for a year or so at some point and her expression said it all as she walked into my room. It was obvious she thought I was acting very strangely but owell, it's just one of the things I do for my writing... 

The trailer is quite simple but I am planning something with more images when I have a break from writing Summer Demon and have made a similar trailer for The Flawless (The Wanderer Trilogy #2). 

I am also planning another give away soon so keep checking my blog for updates.

Oh and a big thank you to my brother for the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates