Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 20 September 2012

New Guest Post


A new guest post I have written can be found on this amazing blog :)
 
Thanks Carlie!



Updates:
I have been busy writing this week and I'm now over half way through the first book in The Elementals (I am probably going to change the title from Summer Demon though). Hopefully I should be able to finish it by the end of Oct so it can be released early Nov.

I have also added a few chapters to The Hunted (The Wanderer Trilogy #3), which I planning to release late Dec/early Jan hopefully.

Also Don't forget to follow me on twitter! @MiaHoddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates