Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 24 September 2012

News on The Sheol


I have had two new reviews for The Sheol today. Both brightened my day after being stuck at home ill for a week, not being able to write anything and now I couldn't be happier  
 

The first review can be found here at: She's Got Books on Her Mind
Thank you Adriana! 

The second review can be found here at: Maureen's Book Haven 
Also I have just sent off the Smashwords code to Maureen as there are only a few days left to enter the GIVEAWAY on her blog for a chance to win one of five free copies of The Sheol, so hurry if you want to enter!
Thanks Maureen!


I'm glad you both enjoyed the book

Oh and don't forget to answer my poll in the post below!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mia! I've linked this post to my blog. I hope you like it (and I hope you're feeling much better). Have a wonderful day!
    Monica (http://www.monicaeuen.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! Thank you :) I've tweeted about your blog and have been able to follow you via GFC finally!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates