Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Twitter

 

I have finally Twitter!
Follow me @MiaHoddell

I have been really busy this week, what with starting college again so my writing has taken a bit of a back seat. I plan to work of The Elementals this weekend (that's if I don't get distracted by going to see Michael Mcintyre in Birmingham) and I also have some more guest posts, interview and giveaways coming up! 

As well as this The Sheol (The Wanderer Trilogy #1) Is now available on Barnes & Nobel:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia, thanks for your welcome on bookblogs. I've liked you on FB and Goodreads. I'm also an author so if you could do the same that would be great! You can find me at:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ToDanceInLiradon
    Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/AdrienneLClarke

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates