Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Saturday, 20 October 2012

First Draft Complete!

  Today I spent at least twelve hours writing. To begin with I told myself that I wasn't allowed to eat lunch until I had completed at least one chapter, which worked out well as I was over target by the time I became hungry. After that I just couldn't stop.

Everything was just flowing easily and I couldn't find a suitable place to stop so I just kept writing and writing. I had five chapters left to write this morning and I had planned to write one everyday over the course of the week. Owell my plans have now changed...

I finished the last line in the first book of my new series two hours ago! I am really excited about this book and can't wait for it to be released. I do however now have to go through the process of editing, cover design, description writing etc some of which I don't mind but others I can't stand. 

Other than that I am now waiting for the document to print. "Page 1 of 356..." This is going to take a while and I really should sleep. 



4 comments:

  1. Hey, Congrats Mia! It's a great feeling isn't it?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mia, Thanks for the welcome on BookBlogs. I'll take a better look around here when I get a moment. (Andrew MacLaren-Scott aka Don QuiScottie). I like your book covers by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. SO EXCITED to read your book! 0.0 :)

    Great blog! (Thanks for the welcome on Book Blogs) :)

    From the Kozy Korner,
    Kimberly

    KimberlysKozyKorner.blogspot.com (Follow me? :) )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates