Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 29 October 2012

Images For New Novel 2

So I know I should be editing and re-drafting my new book as it is being released very soon and I'm already putting together cover reveals etc but after the day I had I wasn't able to face it. The thought of trawling through page after page was too much and because I knew i wouldn't be able to concentrate it seemed pointless. Instead I decided to edit some more images that helped inspire me with locations for the book as it was a much more relaxing task. 






* I own all the rights to these images so please do not use or copy them without my permission. Thanks :)

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates