Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Inspiration

Today I wrote 2 chapters, leaving me with only 5 more to write and therefore the first draft will be finished soon as I am going to be writing none stop for the next few days! I also scheduled one one guest post, sent out three and received four books to review. Overall I've had a very busy day and I'm now relaxing with a hot chocolate, my cat and spending time looking through some photos I have taken and edited in the past few years.

I love photography and find it is a great way to de-stress, relax and just get out of the house for a bit. Due to the fact I live in the country-side it is easy for me to wander off around fields and stay out for hours (if the weather allows me) as in the spring/summer everything looks especially nice. Also I love walking through the woods that surround my house during the autumn as with all the leaves changing colour it looks really pretty. The peace helps me to gather my thoughts and come up with new ideas as well.

As I have nearly finished the first draft of my new book, I thought I would share with you some of the pictures that I have used to partially base settings on.

So here are a few:








 




*I own all the rights to these images, please do not copy or use any of these images anywhere without contacting me first and gaining written permission. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! These photos are amazing, Mia. No wonder you find them inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carlie! I took them a while ago and found them again just by chance when starting my next series.

      Delete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates