Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 8 November 2012

New Series Update

I'm so excited for the release of the first book in my new series! The editing process is nearly complete, the covers for all four books are complete (even though I have only written 1 at the moment,  I have planned the rest) and the description is nearly finished. 

Yesterday I spent seven hours writing and re-drafting the description. I knew it was hard but I didn't think it would take so long. I mean I could have written 2 to 3 chapters in that time but it is important so even though I felt like giving up (or throwing my laptop across the room in frustration) I continued and picked it up again today. I will be posting it here as soon as it is finished so keep checking for back to find out what my new romance novel with paranormal aspects is about. 


I have also changed the title which caused me to have to change the covers but I like what I have now better.Originally I was going to call the books The Elementals, however I am now using this as the series title and not the main one. You will have to wait until the description comes out though to find out the new title is though as I'm not going to reveal it just yet =) All I am going to post about the book is:

The Elementals  - Beautiful, Majestic and Deadly

Due to be released by the end of November

6 comments:

  1. It sounds great! The title is very well chosen, it made me curious, so I'm waiting for the description. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The description should be up within a few days.

      Delete
  2. Well the title is awesome,instantly causes suspence.Best wishes for your book:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! So happy for you, and motivated to catch up :) Good luck with all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new series! Love the first title. Can't wait to hear more about it. :)


    New Follower via GFC (from bookblogs.ning)
    http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates