Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

The Elementals

With the cover reveal of Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers) drawing ever closer and the release coming soon I thought I would give you all a sneak preview from my book that hints about what my Elementals are like!

You will have to wait though to find out what form they take, what they do, what they look like and how they act though...

The Elementals -  Beautiful, Majestic and Deadly...







CountdownClockCodes.com

1 comment:

  1. I would love to feature your book 'cover reveal' event. Please do mail me the details. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates