Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 14 January 2013

Finally Back at My Blog

Hi Everyone!

Sorry about not posting anything for awhile I've been incredibly busy as my Christmas holiday finished and I'm now back to A-level revision... not something I enjoy as my writing has to take a back seat for a few months. 

Although I've been away from my blog I have done quite a few other small things for my writing  though.

  • Bookmarks and other swag have been orders or both The Elementals and The Wanderer Trilogy so keep an eye out for a giveaway soon!
  • Deadly to Love is being edited and will be back up as soon as possible (maybe 2 editions with another cover, I'm not sure yet).
  • I've started looking for agents and writing a query letter.
  • I'm up to chapter 4 in the sequel to Deadly to Love and hopefully can continue and finish it before all my major exams start.
  • The cover has been designed for The Elementals #2 #3 #4
  • And when I've needed to relax from all that I have been reading. I think this is what I've done more of the past few days as college has just tired me out as I have not been used to getting up at 6am after staying up until 1am writing.
Things to come:
  1. A giveaway
  2. The Elementals #2
  3. More articles/excerpts posted here
  4. More Updates
I will try and keep this blog as up to date as possible!
 ~ Mia ~


2 comments:

  1. Mia
    I nominated you for a liebster blog award.. you can check it out here http://bookgeekspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Amber @ book geek speaks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates