Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

2012 had its ups and downs for me but overall it was a good year. By the end of it I had published three books and two separate series. Also I set up this blog, learnt about the world of blogging and writing while meeting a lot of great people along the way who have helped me in numerous ways (I can't thank you enough). Most importantly though, I have experienced what it takes to write and how much work is involved and I'm still loving every minute so I will definitely be continuing into 2013. By the end of this year I'm aiming to have another two books out in both paperback and ebook formats. 

I wish everyone happiness and the best of luck in 2013! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishments. Best Wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia! Thanks for the comment on book blogs.. the whole thing is a little intimidating so it has taken me awhile! I have followed you and cant wait to explore your site!

    Amber@ bookgeekspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates