Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 18 January 2013

Liebster Blog Award


Thanks to Book Geek Speaks for nominating my blog in the Liebster blog award!

In order to accept and participate there are some steps to follow:

1. Tell 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5. Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
11 Things about me:
  1. I write mainly paranormal and romance novels and have 3 books published right now.
  2. I love the sun but being in the UK means I don't see it very often.
  3. I have a fear of heights and rollercoasters so avoid theme parks at all costs.
  4. I want to travel to as many places possible
  5. I enjoy art, photography and anything that is hands on and creative.
  6. I love reading.
  7. I review books I have read.
  8. I adore my cats.
  9. I have an over active imagination which can freak me out at times (especially when I've read or watched horror).
  10. I'm taking a year out before starting University to focus on my writing
  11. I want at least 6 books out before I start uni - only three more to go...

Questions from Book Geek Speaks
  1. What do you want to be when you grow up? - An Author
  2. What is your dream vacation? - I will go anywhere there is sun and a beach but would love to go back to the Bahamas again.
  3. What is your favorite childhood memory? - My family holiday to America (if you leave out the Disneyland part) and the Bahamas
  4. Quick! Your going to meet the Queen! (and Kate and William)- What do you wear? - A dress?
  5. What 3 people would you invite to dinner, if time, space, and all that nonsense were not a factor?
  6. Who is your hero? - Don't really have a hero but Julia Golding (author) inspired me to get into writing.
  7. Brick and mortar book store or online? Online, they may take longer to arrive but I don't like going into high town or paying the extra money...
  8. What movie are you looking forward to this year? Not sure if they are being released this year as I normally only find out a week before they are in the cinema but The Mortal Instruments and The Hungers Games 2
  9. If you could only pick one, which superhero do you want to come rescue you? - I don't really know many other than the main ones. I would probably be happy if any superhero rescued me, I mean they're superheroes.
  10. Is there a book that makes you cry when you read it? and if so, what.. - Before I die by Jenny Downham
  11. What is the nicest thing someone has done for you? - Too many to list :)

My Nominees
  1. Sonia Fogal - A Journey Through Words
  2. Jennifer Thompson - Jennifer Thompson
  3. Kacii -The Kooky Bookworm
  4. Monica Euen -Monica Euen
  5. Marni Jarman - Word to Dreams
  6. Nerdy Birdy Books
  7. Jennifer Silverwood - Silverwood Sketches
  8. Airicka Pheonix 
  9. Unorthodox Mama
  10. Carlie M. Cullen
  11. Candace Selph - Grey Wolves 
My Questions
  1. What's your favourite thing about writing/reviewing?
  2. If you could be any supernatural creature what would you be and why?
  3. Favourite leading male in a book?
  4. Do you like it when your favourite books are made into movies?
  5. Favourite genre?
  6. Paperback books or Kindle ebooks?
  7. Favourite food?
  8. Favourite author?
  9. What is the most books you've read in a week?
  10. What super power would you want and what would you do with it?
  11. Favourite season?
Feel free to leave a link to your post if you decide to participate!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning this award, Mia!

    Best,
    Jhobell Kristyl
    http://bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get to making my post sometime this week, when I find time ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates