Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 4 January 2013

New Design

Okay, I needed a break from writing the Deadly to Love sequel so I decided to mess around with the templates and redo the design of my blog. I was getting a bit bored of the old design and really wanted the side bars a different colour to the main posts, so even though it meant changing my whole template and then picking all the colours out again it was a nice change to writing and gave me the break I needed.

Anyway I think I've had enough distractions for one day so I'd better get back to the chapter I'm writing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. Your blog is nice. Please visit my blog

    my FAVORITE VALENTINE BOOKS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates