Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Re-release! Deadly to Love

Deadly to love (Elemental Killers #1) is back out as an ebook and paperback now! It has been re-edited, had a new cover and new series title too.

Check it out and I hope you like it! 

Also there are still a few places on the Deadly to Love tour at the end on March, if you're free please sign up here

Paperback (Lulu) and will be available on Amazon soon


Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers #1)

Here's what people having been saying and my day couldn't have got better once I read them :) I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

"There's nothing but the story to love now!I loved how the author took a different approach to writing a love story in modern times with the paranormal element present. I thought it was absolutely wonderful and refreshing." Kathy H - 5/5

"I read this book in one sitting as I just couldn't put it down. The story line was original, intriguing and made you feel like you were part of the action. It was nice to read about some different paranormal characters other than vampires and werewolves." Lucy M - 5/5
"I think one of my favorite things about this book is the completely untraditional way Kai and Rea fell in love. It was a very original idea, not to mention modern. I can't wait for the next book to come, I'm really looking forward to reading that. This story had such a good plot and the story structure was sound." Kacii Epicness - 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates