Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Counting Down

The countdown has begun. There are only 6 chapter left!

I have been doing a chapter a day (maybe more sometimes) and now I have only the final few chapters of Elemental Killers #2 to write! I'm aiming for the first draft to be complete by the end of April, if not a few days sooner depending on my college work load. I've given myself a deadline and this time I'm going to stick to it. I have to, or else I'm going to get no revision done in May...

Anyway despite the first draft being nearly complete due to May/June exams I'm going to have to sit back and wait to start editing and re-drafting so the book won't be out for another few months - late June at the earliest maybe but don't hold me to that. It will give you time to read the first installment Deadly to Love though if you haven't already.

I may be looking for beta readers as well so if you're interested keep checking back as I will post and update and form here when I've decided.

Besides that nothing much else has been happening. The Deadly to Love tour has been on going and ends tomorrow (25th) so make sure to check out the stops and get your last minute entries for the giveaways in. There will be something for everyone who has entered or hosted!

Find the schedule and giveaways HERE. There have been some amazing blogs hosting me, you have to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates