Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Elemental Killers #2 & Beta Readers

Today I completed the first draft of Elemental Killers #2. Standing at around 88,000 words without editing it is currently my longest novel to date and so far I'm very pleased with how it has turned out - although I haven't read what I've written yet...

There were ups and downs with creating the main plot line and I'm sure there will be many more in ht editing process. Most of the downs came from one male character, who will remain nameless, acting up and not listening to my wishes. However, I got there in the end and the character started to behave so nearly all of the writing was a positive experience. I really enjoyed creating the book and I'm looking forward to re-drafting even more. 

Because of my exams I will not be able to release the book before the end of June at the earliest, however I want to offer out a few ARCs (with basic editing) to around five or six beta readers to get a feel for what I need to work on in the book before release. Keep checking back as I will be posting a form in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates