Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 6 May 2013

Deadly to Love Paperback Update

I have just re-formatted and published the paperback for Deadly to Love. 

This means that:

  1. The book is now a standard U.S Trade paperback size instead of pocket.
  2. The book is now up to date with the Kindle version.
  3. The paperback is now cheaper for you guys to buy by quite a bit!

Because I had to create a new book there is a new ISBN which is: 9781291410259. There will also be an overlap as to when the old version is removed from Amazon and the new one is up. 

For now the paperback is only available through Lulu (should take a week to appear on Amazon) but I will let you know when I get confirmation it has been distrubuted.

Here's the link to the book on Lulu as the old version hasn't been removed from Amazon yet. Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates