Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Proof Copy

So today I got my first copy of Elemental Killers #2 in the post. I had it bound so it would be easier for me to carry around and re-draft, well that's what I told myself. The formatting was also a distraction from some work I really didn't want to do. I really want to share a picture of it with all you guys but that would mean revealing the cover and that is not something I want to do yet so you'll have to be patient and keep checking back to for the reveal.

Anyway, now that I have seen it in print I'm so excited I don't want to wait to start going through it. I love how the cover has turned out and due to this I think revision is going to have to wait until the weekend. I feel like sitting in the sun and being creative so that's where I'm heading now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia! I got your link on Book Blogs. I am now following you on GFC and Google+. Please visit my blog and if you enjoy it, follow me and leave me a comment. I like your blog and I'll be visiting again.

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates