Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Revising

Hi everyone! 

Sorry I haven't been posting as frequently this month, I have been busy revising for my exams that start on Monday - which is a scary thought... Thankfully that will get my two major ones out the way though, and I can get back to focusing on what I love - writing! I have had to stop editing Elemental Killers 2 to focus on my revision but I'm dying to get back to it as soon as I can. Believe me, I think I have reached my limit with memorising statistics and am just looking forward to my year to focus on my writing once I have finished

Any way, in the mean time I have been enjoying the nice weather for the last few day while trying to learn 109 years of domestic Russian history. Sounds great right? The weather made things a lot easier though as due to the fact that I could: 1) sit out side 2) get a slight tan and 3) change my location so my routine didn't get as repetitive. Below are some of the places I have found I actually enjoy revising as the scenery is beautiful and there are also no distractions due to the peace. Even if the weather has taken a turn for the worst I only have a few more days to get through. :)


4 comments:

  1. wow those are some great reading locations! Sounds like your are going ot have an amazing year coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! Yeah they're really relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mia, good luck in your exams!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates