Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Saturday, 20 July 2013

July Writing Playlist

My music changes a lot while writing and like I've mentioned in a previous post 'The Influence of Music' it has a big impact on the mood I'm in when writing. It can either help or hinder the writing process depending on whether or not it fits with the scene. I'm always on the look out for new music, especially instrumental, as I find that works best for me so here are my favourite finds this month and the most frequently played while I am writing.


Finest Hour -.Submotion Orchestra 
Think this is one of my new favourites in general actually, it's just beautiful.



Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun - M83 



Starwaves (Oblivion Soundtrack) - M83




Injection - Hans Zimmer (Mission Impossible 2 Soundtrack)
One of my all time favourite composers - his music is just brilliant.




Running After My Fate Instrumental (The Divide Soundtrack) - Jean Pierre-Taieb




Arrival Of The Birds & Transformation - The Cinematic Orchestra




Lost In Timeless Horizons - Nyctalgia


I am forever finding new music to listen to so my playlist changes frequently. This is just a select few but there are plenty more I use when writing or just to relax to really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates