Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Retirement

I have been toying with the idea of retiring a few of my books for the past month or so as I haven't been happy with them. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I don't think they represent my skills as a writer to their full potential so today I have finally done it. The Sheol and The Flawless in The Wanderer Trilogy are no longer available to purchase (they may take a few weeks to come off B&N, Sony, Kobo etc). 

I'm not saying they will never be published again but after completing two books in the Elemental Killers series I think they are more along the lines of what I want to write and show off my skills better. I mean The Sheol was my first ever book and even though I am proud of it I feel it needs some work to get it to the standard of Deadly to Love.

I thank everyone who reviewed it, bought it and told me they enjoyed it. I'm glad you did and I appreciate the warm welcome with the publication of it! I'm just a bit of a perfectionist and although a lot of you guys told me you love it, it has been bugging me. There is stuff I want to add and change to hopefully make it better as I believe I am growing as a writer and finding my feet more. 

I will re-write it somewhere in the near future and will let you all know when it's back up :)

Happy Reading!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates