Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Teaser (2) - Elemental Killers #2

As promised here is a second teaser from Elemental Killers #2! I will be holding a cover reveal soon and I can't wait for that as this is my favourite cover of the series.


His arms were still tensed at his side as he spoke.
"Come and find me later Kai, when you have cooled down properly. I need to be on my own for a bit." I turned to leave and thankfully I could only hear silence behind me, indicating Kai had listened. However, I only got a few steps before someone walked into the doorway, a smug grin plastered on her face.
"Aww is there trouble in paradise? I would say I'm sorry to hear that but I would be lying. The truth is I'm ecstatic to hear it." The woman laughed and started walking closer towards us. I didn't hear Kai move until he was beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh great and I thought my day couldn't get any worse..." I muttered under my breath and I heard Kai chuckle slightly.

Happy Reading!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates