Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Teaser - Elemental Killers #2

I have been busy going through Elemental Killers #2 and re-drafting it this week. I think I have just about reached the point where I am happy with the narrative so all that's left now is the editing.

Also because I have refreshed my memory of the plot I have been able to plan book 3 and will be starting to write that soon. I have decided editing will be my day job and I will be writing from about 11pm onward as this is the best time for me.

Anyway, because I'm happy with the narrative and can't wait to share the book with you all, I thought I would give you guys a brief teaser with the promise of more throughout the month! So I'll stop rambling now and let you read.

*If you do notice any mistakes please excuse them - this is from an unedited copy *


I glanced up at him but he wasn't looking at me so I continued. "I didn't know what it was at first so every time it happened it scared and confused me. That’s why I’ve been jumpy." I sighed and finally he looked up.
"That doesn't sound like a good thing..." He reached over and pulled me towards him.
"Which bit, the part where I'm hearing voices and seeing spirits or the fact that they are telling me it's not safe?"
"Well I've always know you were crazy so I guess it's the latter of the two."
I swiped at his arm and he laughed, grabbing me around the waist, pulling me closer for a  kiss.
"I’m not crazy, well I guess I am a little. I mean I am dating you and I followed you all the way here without many questions. I've also got myself in the middle of a war with paranormal beings and when you say that out loud it does sound pretty weird." I frowned at my words, for the first time thinking about what I was doing.
"You're not crazy Rea and we'll get through this together. When do you want to go back to training?" He hugged me tighter against his chest and I melted into his strong arms, basking in the reassurance they brought.

"In a minute, I just got comfy."

Happy Reading!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates