Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Books I'm Excited to Read

Now I have a lot more time on my hands I actually have time to both read and write. My 'to be read pile' has grown and grown over the last few months where I have been ordering new releases but have not been able to commit the time to read them. That's about to change though and I'm so excited to finally be able to finish certain series, start new ones and continue reading others! Here are some of the books at the top of my 'to be read pile' that I can't wait to start.


Angel Fever (Angel Trilogy 3) - L. A. Weatherly
I've been waiting for this since I finished Angel Fire last year! So glad it was released early and I loved it. One of the best endings to a series I have read in a while!

Angel Fever (Angel, #3)


Casting Shadows (Falling Fast 3) -Sophie McKenzie
Casting Shadows (Flynn, #3)

Goddess (Starcrossed 3) - Josephine Angelini
Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments 1) - Cassandra Clare
I know I still can't believe I haven't read this series myself
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

Sweet Evil 1 - Wendy Higgins
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Dead Beautiful - Yvonne Woon
Dead Beautiful (Dead Beautiful, #1)

Echo (Soul Seekers 2) - Alyson Noel
I've started this 3 times but never had time to finish it
Echo (Soul Seekers, #2)

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book of the Mortal Instruments too! Just not enough time. Thanks for stopping by! New follower via Feedly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette! I've bought the first 3 and keep telling myself I'll read at least the first one before the movie is released but I don't see it happening right now...to much writing to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates