Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Honesty

Something has annoyed me this morning and so it doesn't happen again I feel it needs to be addressed now. I'm sorry if this seems a like a little rant (it's not my usual style) but when people think they can easily pull the wool over my eyes it winds me up. I'm not stupid.

I know you all like entering giveaways, so do I, especially when an Amazon gift card is involved. I mean who doesn't right? But you will never win if you lie. 

Yes, that's right this brief post is about dishonest entries in my giveaway. I was checking earlier today just to see how many people had entered and came across some that are obviously fake. Not only has the person in question never followed or liked my Twitter or Facebook and tweeted about another book, the order code is evidently made up. If you do this your entry really stands out and I promise you I will delete any that appear like this. This giveaway is to help promote my book so why should you win when you're not playing by the rules? It's not fair on people who are genuine.

Nobody likes being lied to. I hate it, especially when I'm giving away more money than the book cost. If you want to be in with a chance of getting the gift card, follow the instructions properly. 

Anyway now that's over, thank you to all the people who have entered honestly and keep sharing my post! I wish you all the best of luck :)
 
 
Blogger Templates