Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 30 September 2013

First Draft Complete

It is finished and I actually made my set deadline! 

Standing at 80,000 words with no edits, the first draft of Elemental Killers 3 is done. After giving myself a month to write the entire book, I didn't think I would get it done by the end of September. I had some serious doubts due to some slacking on my part (I left myself 16 chapters to write in 7 days) but after some last minute inspiration and motivation I have done it with an hour to spare!

I can now forget about it for a few weeks, or at least until I can muster the energy to re-draft. 
Anyway I can now go to bed happy. Tomorrow I will be waking up to the planning Elemental Killers 4 and my new stand alone novel which I can't wait to start. All I'll say about that project though, is there is going to be no romance and plenty of action!

Happy reading. 
I'm off for a much deserved rest.

Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates