Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

I Have a Confession

So I have a confession to make.

This is hard for me to say and I can't believe I did it.

I don't like myself for doing it either.

I think the easiest way is for me to just come out and say it bluntly. Please don't judge me though as it was all in the line of work.

Okay, so here goes...

...


I killed somebody today.

I hated doing it and had to physically force myself to type every word but it was their time and it needed to be done. It's sad to see the person go as I love everyone of my characters but there was no way around it.

This character was one of my favourites to write about and they will be sorely missed. They were great to connect with and I had a lot of fun writing their journey. I probably won't miss they way they would never stick to my plan and cause me the hassle of rearranging everything though. They really had a mind of their own and never did what I wanted. 

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you what book I'm writing as I don't want to give away any spoilers but I am working on three novels now in separate series so it could be in any one of them. 

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates