Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Interview with Claudette Marco

Yesterday I was delighted to be interviewed by fellow author and poet, Claudette for her wonderful blog. Here's a quick teaser and you can view the full interview HERE. Go take a look and support Claudette's blog :)

Teaser
CM: What made you decide to become a writer?
MH: I’ve always been taught to follow what you love and happiness will come with it, and that’s what writing does for me. I’m at my happiest when writing and have always been creative, whether in the arts, poetry or novels. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember and recently found a book of poems I wrote from ages 4-10. I just love inventing worlds, stories and characters (it’s better than the real world sometimes).
My writing progressed as I found I had more to tell and after a year of great English lessons in high school I knew it was what I wanted to do. Once I got three poems published before the age of 16, I moved onto short stories which I entered into a few competitions. I found that the word limit restricted me though so it was just an obvious step to progress into full length novels. I love the freedom writing gives you and as long as it continues to bring me happiness I will stick with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates