Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 5 September 2013

Please Help

Hi everyone,

Please, please, please vote for Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers 1) on the UKYA 2013 list. A librarian removed it for some reason (I don't know why or who did it) but I contacted the list creator who said it shouldn't have been taken off and to add it again. It really frustrated me to see this as I had got up to 8th from readers' votes and above some of my favourite author which I couldn't believe!

I would really appreciate the help in getting the book back up to where it should be. I will vote for your books in return if you leave a link and title in the comments.

Please Vote Here!



Deadly to Love (Elemental K...
by 

 4.50 avg rating — 46 ratings


4 comments:

  1. I just voted for you. So sorry that you had that problem!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! I appreciate the help :D It's not the first problem I've had with librarians but what can you do? Hopefully some more kind people will vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted. That's so lame they did that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates