Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Authorgraph

Hi everyone and Happy Halloween!

I'm excited to say that Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers #1) is now on Authorgraph! Send me a request if you want your ebook signed or if you just want my signature for some reason (you never know, I have had weirder requests before). I have a new toy/site to play around with and now I just need some people to contact me :-)

Use the widget below to request!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,

    Thanks for your post about Authorgraph. I hope your readers enjoy receiving your digital signature.

    Also, please let me know if you ever have any comments or suggestions for the service.

    Regards,
    Evan Jacobs, Founder
    Authorgraph

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates