Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 4 October 2013

Name My Characters

Hi everyone!

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm in the process of planning and writing my new stand-alone novel. However, I'm finding it difficult to find the right name to fit everyone - especially my leading female. I have spent hours trawling through baby name sites and although I have a long list of ones I like, nothing seems quite right yet. 

So this is where you all come in. I want your suggestions, no matter how quirky, original or common the names are. And you never know, I may even pick yours if it fits.

My female lead is going to be a strong, determined, kick-ass kind of character so she needs a name to suit her. I'm would prefer something slightly unique but I'm open to all suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates