Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 11 November 2013

Free Copies of Deadly to Love

As I stated in a previous post, because I am building up to the release of Deadly to Promise (Elemental Killers #2) on the 23rd of November, I am going to be giving away copies of the first book, Deadly to Love for the next 2 weeks, starting today!

So, here's how it's going to work. 

This week I have 50 ebooks available and it is the first people to contact me via email, Facebook or Twitter who will receive a copy. There are no strings attached and no obligation to review, I'm just giving away copies for you all to enjoy!

Rules are as followed:

  • Open to UK and US residents only.
  • You must be able to download Kindle books from Amazon.
  • Because I'm in the UK I'm not able to gift an ebook so I will be sending a gift-card for the exact amount. Please be honest as I'm trusting you to buy Deadly to Love with it as that is what it is for.
  • You can enter everyday of the week but please only do so once per day.
  • Winners will be notified at the end of each day and gift-cards sent out.



If you want a copy of Deadly to Love contact me via the methods stated above :) 
I have 50 free copies to giveaway this week!

Happy reading
Mia
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates