Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Release Day Announcement

So I have three really exciting announcements to make today!

First of all, the release day for Deadly to Promise (Elemental Killers #2) is set and it's going to be on...


which happens to be a day before my birthday!

Because of this, in the weeks leading up to the release I am going to be giving away a lot of free books, teasers and other cool stuff so make sure to stay tuned as I will be posting updates on here and my social networking sites.

Secondly, as you are all wonderful followers, here's a heads up in advance. I am planning on running daily giveaways for copies of Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers #1) starting on November 11th. There will be a limited number of copies per day and it will be the first group of people who contact me who will be gifted a Kindle copy of the book through Amazon (number will be posted on the first day).

And finally, I'm running a release day blitz to mark the day so I would love it if anyone could sign up to host me on their blog for the day. It doesn't have to be top post and a HTML will be provided. Also, as an incentive, there will be a gift card giveaway for hosts only!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates