Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone and looking back I achieved everything I set out to do. Everything is coming together slowly but finally I'm starting to see what works and what doesn't. Looking back, I've written four books this year (my editing pile is rapidly increasing), published one and re-released another. My numbers have dramatically increased on all social media outlets but more importantly, I have met some great people.
My highlight of the year was definitely travelling down to London for HarperImpulse's Autumn Fete. I met a load of lovely people, had a great laugh and as a bonus there was free food and books! Yes, you read that correctly. All you have to do to get me somewhere is offer free food, I'm not hard to please really.

I don't know what this year is going to hold for me but I have 2 books going through edits right now: Elemental Killers 3 and a new stand-alone so hopefully they will be released at some point (I'm not setting any dates yet). I have also planned the final book in the Elemental Killers, so that needs writing and I have another two books (a series but stand-alone books) I can't wait to start. It's looking like a busy year!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope it brings you happiness, success and lot of fun!
Mia
x

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Mia!

    So glad to hear that you achieved everything you wanted in 2013! It's not something everyone can say. :) I hope you achieve even more this year, and your number of readers will grow even bigger!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates