Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 7 February 2014

And It's Going To Be Called...

As you're probably aware, the last two weeks I have been working hard to finish my new novella. I wrote it in four days and by the time the week was up it was ready for my editor. Today I finished everything, and I mean finished! There is nothing left to do; it's edited, formatted and put to one side for when I decide to release it.

Because of this, I feel it is time to reveal a bit more information about the project as up until now, I haven't said much due to the speed everything has been happening at. So here are a few more details including, the title and blurb. 

The novella is a Contemporary Romance complete at 25,000 words. It is aimed at the upper YA market but there is no explicit or graphic sex described. I have also kept profanities to a minimum (if any). But that's probably not what you're interested in most is it?

So I'll stop rambling and reveal the title!

The novella is going to be called:


SUMMER DEMONS

Blurb:

Jenna Shaw ran away to escape her past. In fact, she jumped on a plane and flew to Portugal to try and forget it. However, it turns out leaving everything behind isn’t as easy as it sounds.

She thought she could move on and break free of her fears—that if she had some space the pain would stop. But as memories resurface due to an ill-timed joke, the past crashes into her present once more and she didn’t see it coming.

Jenna’s plans for normality are derailed by the charismatic Ethan Brooks. She sees him as an annoyance; he sees her as a challenge. But as he tries every trick known to him to impress her, they only serve to push her further away. He’s never faced this problem before and Ethan has to work harder than he ever has if he wants to win over and help his mysterious girl. 


I'll keep you updated about publication as unlike my other novels, I am planning on giving Summer Demons away for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates