Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 10 February 2014

Free Books But I Need Your Help

Hi everyone,

I have a special announcement about Summer Demons that I'm excited to share with you all!

All the dates are set and the release is going to go like this:

12th Feb (this Wednesday) ~ Cover Reveal
26th Feb - Publication
1st & 2nd March - FREE DAY!

Yes, I have said before that I want to give Summer Demons away for free so on those 2 dates it will be. However, this is the part where I need your help. I need bloggers/anyone who loves books to help me spread the word. There will be a blitz running over the 1st and 2nd but I'm equally happy if you just put a status on any of your social media.

If you would like to help me (I'd love it if you would no matter how small) fill out the form below.

I can't wait to share Summer Demons with you all!

Happy Reading
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates