Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

I've Finally Done It

Finally I am back to writing! I've spent the last few weeks reading and re-reading through Summer Demons to make sure it's perfect, but today I typed the first few words of a new book.

Want to know what I'm writing this minute?


Yes, I've finally started Elemental Killers 4! 

This book has been one of the reasons I have been reading Summer Demons so many time. I just haven't wanted to say goodbye to Serena and Kai. However, I was lying in bed last night and an idea for another stand-alone came to me. It's one I've been thinking about for a while and all of the pieces finally came together with a light-bulb moment last night (yes, I now have a smile on my face as I can't help imagining Gru from Despicable Me saying that). 

So... because I'm dying to write that book, I have to start Elemental Killers 4 as I'm not allowing myself to touch another book until the first draft is complete. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not putting it off because I don't know how to end it or don't have the ideas to create a four book series; it's purely the personal reason that I love my characters and don't want this series to end. I am really looking forwards to writing this book as I've planned it all out but it will probably break my heart once it's finished, if not before.

All I hope is that I give Kai and Serena the best ending possible and you guys love it as much as I do.

Anyway, on a different note. Because there is only 9 days left until the release of Summer Demons, here is a teaser.


Happy reading!
Mia
x

3 comments:

  1. Isn't a great feeling when you can continue your characters' lives. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will Elemental Killers book 3 be out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Roger!

    Elemental Killers 3 is in editing right now. There isn't a set release date as I have a stand-alone coming out first which I'm working on, but if I had to guess I'd say mid-year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates