Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Paperback Update - All Books

I couldn't wait any longer, I have approved all paperback copies of my books and they are now up on Amazon.

A few changes have been made to the Elemental Killers series. Previously they were published with Lulu but having wanted a matte cover and the 5x8 trim size I finally made the switch to Createspace because they have made some improvements for international authors publishing work. 

Because of this, the books have a new ISBN, trim size, cover finish and they are the most up to date version of the book (another good thing about Createspace, I don't have to buy a copy every time I make a change so I can keep the versions current to the ebook).

The best part about it though, is that it is now cheaper for you guys! I also checked this morning and Amazon have discounted it by $1 from the price I set. I don't know how long the price will be like that, but you can buy them here: 

Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers 1)
New ISBN: 978-1496053794

Deadly to Promise (Elemental Killers 2)
New ISBN: 978-1496111173

I have put a note in the blurbs of the old paperbacks as they have yet to be removed, just make sure to check carefully.

Summer Demons can be purchased here:

Happy reading!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates