Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 28 April 2014

Writing Cave

I'm going to be locking myself away in my writer's cave for the next few weeks so sorry if I'm even more inactive than I have been this month on here (I update Twitter and Facebook more). I received my editor's notes back on my new stand alone a few days ago and not only have I got to start on my re-writes but I've also decided to turn it into a 2 book series as there were too many strands to follow up and conclude in one novel. This means back to the drawing board so I can rework the story to fit the new structure.

As well as this, I've started a new novella. I did 4000 words yesterday to it and I'm aiming to complete it within the next week and release it early May so you'll all have something to read soon! The novella will be another stand alone but in the same series as Summer Demons and I can't wait to get it out there. 

If all that wasn't enough, I've also set up a graphic design website. I'm going to be designing book covers and promotional items such as teaser quotes and banners at affordable prices and have been busy the last week making up some pre-mades to run alongside the custom cover option. I will be hitting publish on the site tomorrow and the website will be M Designs so make sure to check it out. 

One final thing, there are two days left to enter the Goodreads giveaway for a paperback copy of Deadly to Love so make sure you head over there to enter!

Happy reading everybody,
Mia
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates