Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 2 June 2014

Beta Readers Wanted

Hi everyone!

At the end of the month I will be looking beta readers to give feedback on my upcoming novel so I've set up a sign up form for anyone who would like to be considered. 

There are 2 groups on the form you can sign up for: The first group will be beta readers to provide feedback on the novel. The second group is for proof readers who will receive a later copy of the book after it has been edited for the final time and only comment if they spot a mistake.  You can choose either group below but beta readers are preferred and will have priority on copies (which are limited).

Each selected reader will receive a digital version of the manuscript to read and provide the desired feedback from. I would love to provide copies to everyone but can't unfortunately, so it may be that not everyone receive a copy. 

The novel I am going to be releasing falls under the genres: Action & Adventure, Suspense, Urban Fantasy and is aimed at upper young-adults. As a warning, there is some strong language and violence contained in the book so please only sign up if you do not mind that. There is also more info on the form about the book.

If you're interested, you can sign up HERE via Google Docs.

Happy Reading,
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates