Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Season of Change #2 Information

About a week a go, I revealed the title of my second novella and whose story it was going to follow. However, I just realised I never posted about it here.

So... book two in the Seasons of Change Standalone series is going to be called:


Winter Angel

The book is going to follow Amy's story (Jenna's best friend from Summer Demons) but that is all I'm revealing now. Everything to do with the book is finished but I like being secretive--I feel special that only I've seen the cover and blurb lol! :-)

Anyway, the book is up on Goodreads so please add it to your shelves everyone! 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22515446-winter-angel

Winter Angel (Seasons of Change, #2)

I've also added Deadly to Lie (Elemental Killers #3).
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22515538-deadly-to-lie

Deadly to Lie (Elemental Killers, #3)

Keep checking back as I'll have a cover/blurb reveal for you all soon.

Happy Reading,
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates