Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 22 August 2014

Free Books For Everyone

So summer is almost over here in the UK, and the weather is already beginning to change--something I'm not too pleased about. However, you can cling to the summery feeling a little longer as I'm giving away Summer Demons for FREE on Amazon until Sunday!

If you haven't downloaded your copy yet, make sure you do it before the weekend is over. I promise it'll whisk you away to a warm, scenic beach that'll bring the nice weather back to you. It also has some lovable characters and a sweet romance that'll put a smile on your face!


You can get the book at:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

Please share everyone if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates