Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 11 August 2014

Writing Update, New Books, Reviews & More

Hi everyone!

Sorry for being so inactive on here lately, I've been busy writing Seasons of Change 3 and doing other things. Here's a little update:


  • I'm about halfway through Seasons of Change 3, which I want released by October at the latest. You'll have to read Winter Angel to find out whose story it will follow though, as I'm not revealing anything immediately. 
  • I've also started planning a new standalone. I'm going back to what I first started out writing and making it darker with paranormal aspects, but I'm still working out the kinks in the plot at the moment. I can't wait to start it!!
Apart from writing, I have been keeping up with reading the reviews that have been coming in for Summer Demons. The only thing I can say is I love you guys and I'm so glad that you are enjoying Ethan and Jenna's story! 

A few people have asked whether I will right a full-length novel with the characters involved in the Seasons of Change series, and although it will not be any time soon, I haven't written off the idea so you may see one in the future if enough people ask. Therefore, make sure to tweet/email/Facebook me if you've read Summer Demons and you'd want more.

That's it for now, but here are a few of the most recent blogs who have reviewed Summer Demons. Make sure to check them out and leave a comment. 
Katrina @ Bookish Things & More 4*s
Ginger Reads @ Ginger Reads 4*s
Rebecca @ Universal Bookworm 5*s
Kelly @ Kindle And Me 5*s

Happy reading!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates