Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 5 September 2014

Seasons of Change 3 Sneak Peek

Today I finalised the cover for Seasons of Change 3 and once again have fallen in love with it! The cover so so pretty and I'm now finding it hard to pick a favourite in the series.

Although, I'm going to make you wait a little longer to see the whole thing, I've decided to give you a little more information on the series today as the book is with my editor and thing are starting to come together. I've also got an exclusive peek at part of the cover.

If you've read Winter Angel then this information won't be new to you as it's at the end of the book. But, for those of you who haven't, Seasons of Change 3 is going to follow Ellie's story. If you haven't read book 2 you won't have met her, but she is Luke's (male lead) sister. Once again, I've written it as a standalone so you'll be able to read them in any order.

And now, for a sneak peek at the cover!

But I may have blurred it slightly...  ;-)


Happy Reading everyone!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates