Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 6 October 2014

Hottest Guy Competition

Hi everyone!

Ethan Brooks from my novella Summer Demons is a contestant in the 2014 Blogfest Hottest Guy Competition, and he'd really appreciate your votes.

It only takes a second so, if you have a bit of free time, please head over to My Crazy Corner and vote for him by clicking on the poll on the right hand side of the blog (you probably need to be on a computer).

If you vote and want one of my ebooks for free, let me know! I'll happily send copies out to voters.


He's listed as Ethan (Summer Demons)


Thanks guys!
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates