Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Promotion For Authors - 12 Days of Christmas


I can't believe I'm writing this post in October, as I don't want to think about Christmas just yet. However, I have to plan ahead and get everything ready, so here goes.

I've decided to organise an event for authors over the month of December called 12 Days of Christmas. It will run from Dec 1st to Dec 12th, and authors will be able to either post on my blog, donate to the group giveaways, or both. So that's where you all come in; I need authors to fill the event.

If you're interested, all of the details are on the top of the sign up form below, but make sure you sign up quick because spots are already filling up fast!

If you have any other questions feel free to email.
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates