Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Monday, 8 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas ~ Meet Chantel Rhondeau

Season For Love (A Christmas Romance Novella)
Author Versus Character Interview
Author: Chantel Rhondeau
Character: Dr. Dash Brisson
(Season For Love is also available in the Romancing Christmas boxed set)

Book Blurb:
Head nurse Tess Riggs fought hard for the opportunity to create miracles in Sayle Regional’s neonatal unit. When a hotshot doctor shows up to take over leading the department, she immediately resents Dash Brisson.

Handsome and wealthy, Dash has spent his entire life trying to succeed on his own merit. As the youngest department head in the hospital’s history Dash expects hostility to be high, but he wants to win the admiration of one person: Tess. With such different ideas and two strong personalities, it’s not easy to get on the same page. These two must come together and learn compromise. After all, Christmas is the season for love.

Purchase Links:
Amazon  

~~Author Versus Character Interview~~

So, how did you two meet and how long ago was it?

Chantel: Ours was as much of a whirlwind meeting as Dash and Tess's was. We met only a month before his entire story was told.

Dash: What can I say? I go after what I want.

Chantel: Yeah, even when the girl isn't all that into you.

Dash: **Smiles** I changed her mind in a hurry though. Romance is my specialty. 

Sounds like things happened fast and might have been a bit rocky. So, what was your first impression of each other?

Dash: Oh, no. Things weren't rocky with Chantel and I. She knew right away that I was a good guy. The woman of my dreams fist impression... that's another story. I didn't know if Tess would ever talk to me. She actually thought I didn't even care about my patients. She just didn't understand me.

Chantel: To be fair, you didn't go out of your way to make her understand. It is a good thing you're so charming or she neever would have gone on that date you won. Well, and your good looks don't hurt either.

Dash: Does Tess even care about looks? You make her sound shallow. Even if she had refused that date, I would have found a way to change her mind. I know how to make a woman's heart melt, even if it is in deep freeze.

Chantel, what does Dash do that annoys you the most?

Chantel: Hmmmm... I think it's the way he just does things and expects others to understand without him explaining himself. That can cause some fights on the relationship front, you know?

Dash, if you could say just one thing to Chantel, what would it be?

Dash: Thanks for bringing Tess into my life.

What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened between you two?

Chantel: I don't think we had any embarrassing moments. 

Dash: **Chuckles** Maybe you and I weren't embarrassed, but Tess wasn't too happy to find out everyone at the hospital had been betting on the outcome of our sex life.

Chantel: That's true. Poor Tess.

Chantel, what do you feel the worst about doing to Dash?

Chantel: I really put Tess and Dash through a lot, and then just piled on some more. For such a sort time spent in their lives, I really made them suffer.

Do you think you two will meet again in the future? 

Chantel: Since I've been writing a lot of stories set in Sayle, Washington - the town were Dash and Tess practice medicine - I'm sure we'll probably bump into them again. 

Dash: Oh, great. Just no more life-threatening illnesses, okay?

Chantel:  **Shrugs** You know I can't make a promise like that. 

Dash:  Of course not. Couldn't expect a little compassion from you. **Eyes widen** Hey, get that look off your face, Chantel. I'm getting out of here before you think up something horrible to do to me in your next book.

Chantel: Oh, stop looking so frightened. I'll be nice. After all, it's Christmas time. I promise to let you be happy. Merry Christmas, Dash. 

Dash:  Merry Christmas to you, and to everyone out there reading this. 

Season For Love can be bought as part of the Romancing Christmas boxed set for a limited time.    

ROMANCING CHRISTMAS: 10 Love Stories to Spice up the Holidays - Do you like your Christmas nice...or a little naughty? Bring the season into your heart with love stories to match your mood. From talking cats to hairless dogs, dashing doctors to scarred veterans, this boxed set from 10 of today's hottest romance authors will warm your heart even on the coldest night!

Sold separately this set would cost over $30 but is available now for a special introductory price - just 99 cents!

US Only



INT


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates